Teaching Assistant - Global Business - Traditional Campus - Colangelo College of Business
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as a Teaching Assistant for the traditional ground campus in Colangelo College of Business. At the cornerstone of every degree earned at the Colangelo College of Business is an education that develops values driven business leaders. The college features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- Traditional Campus courses are on-campus at the GCU Main Campus located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Fall 2022: 09/06/2022 - 12/18/2022
This course surveys the global business environment with an emphasis on international markets and the global supply chain that impact all organizations and consumers. Students learn about basic international trade and currency issues and strategies to enter global markets successfully. Students focus on communication tools and negotiation tactics to enhance their cultural competence and business acumen.
- Assists primary instructor with in-class activities, grading assignments, facilitating class discussion, tutoring, and proctoring examinations.
- Provides tutoring as well as coordinates study groups outside of class meeting days and times to assist students on class material.
- Adheres to weekly grading deadlines.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field with coursework in Global Business or related subject area.
Before submitting your application please attach the following to review:
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred college degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications
#highereducation #adjunct #phoenix #faculty #teaching #business #tutor #globalbusiness #parttime #gcu
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you?
Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.