Teaching Assistant - Economics and Finance - Traditional Campus - Colangelo College of Business
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as a teaching assistant for the traditional ground campus in the Colangelo College of Business. At the cornerstone of every degree earned at the Colangelo College of Business is an education that develops values driven business leaders.
- Traditional Campus courses are on-campus at the GCU Main Campus located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Traditional Campus courses are daytime classes designed for traditional students with face-to-face instruction.
Current Opportunities: Fall 2022
Program: Bachelor of Science in Finance and Economics
-- For an overview of this program and a course list with core courses descriptions:
- Assists primary instructor with in-class activities, including proctoring examinations.
- Assists with grading assignments
- May facilitate additional ad hoc lectures and classroom discussions as a refresher to classroom formal lecture
- Coordinates study groups outside of class to tutor students on class material
- Observes students’ performance, and records relevant data to aid instructor in assessing progress
- Minimum: Bachelors degree in Economics or Finance or Bachelors degree in a related business field with coursework in Economics or Finance.
- Degree must be from a regional accredited university.
Before submitting your application please attach the following to review:
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you? Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.