State Compliance Manager
The State Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring the University’s compliance with state regulations and programmatic licensure requirements. Under the direction of the Executive Director of State Compliance and Accreditation, the State Compliance Manager leads a team of state compliance administrators responsible for a broad range of regulatory activities including the completion of applications, annual reports, program authorizations, agent permits, professional licensure disclosures, information requests and other duties related to establishing, implementing, and enforcing University compliance with higher education regulatory requirements. The individual must be a detail-oriented professional, effective communicator, and efficient project manager with the ability to read, interpret and analyze state and federal regulations. The State Compliance Manager serves as the point of contact to state regulatory entities and as the subject matter expert on selected, relevant state regulations. In addition, the State Compliance Manager assists the Accreditation team, colleges, and University in maintaining compliance with programmatic and regional accrediting standards.
- Manage staff of State Compliance Administrators.
- Serve as the point of contact to state regulatory entities and as the subject matter expert on selected, relevant state regulations. In addition, the Administrator will assist the colleges and University in maintaining compliance with programmatic and regional accrediting standards.
- Conduct research of state requirements to provide support for Enrollment Divisions and Colleges.
- Ensures timely and accurate applications, documents, and reports to meet the requirements of accrediting bodies and state regulatory agencies.
- Oher duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree required from an regionally accredited institution.
- 3 years’ work experience, preferably working with regulatory or compliance area of organization.
- Experience in higher education preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment background investigation.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.