Social Media for Events, Entertainment, and Sports - Adjunct Faculty - Traditional Campus - College of Arts and Media
Grand Canyon University is Arizona’s premier private Christian university.
Are you a social media professional? We may have the teaching opportunity you have been looking for!
Start your instructor career with GCU and join our mission in helping others find their purpose. The College of Arts and Media offers exciting opportunities for adjunct faculty to teach part-time, face-to-face instruction at our Phoenix campus. We offer a program that prepares students to design, write and produce content for social media campaigns, events, social media communities and management.
Why Work at GCU:
- Education Benefits and Tuition Assistance
- Employee Perks and Discounts
- Gym and Fitness Center
- Canyon Health & Wellness Center
GCU Traditional Campus - Phoenix, AZ:
- Courses are in-person and on-campus for the Fall 2023 semester (09/05/2023 - 12/17/2023)
Social Media for Events, Entertainment, and Sports:
The coverage of events requires students to prepare a strategy against expected outcomes, have an equipment plan (and a backup plan), and often work in teams to create the volume of content required.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate classroom lecture and discussions while incorporating innovative teaching strategies
- Engage students in cutting-edge technologies and industry trends
- Assess student performance and mentor classroom success to prepare them for their chosen career path
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelors (or higher) in Multi-Media Journalism, Journalism, Public Relations, Advertising, Graphic Design, OR related area of study.
- At least 3 years experience in the industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of the design, creation, and production of social media for events, social communities, creative teams, and campaigns; adobe digital products
#gcu #highered #faculty #phoenix #teaching
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: R000046821