Project Coordinator - College of Science, Engineering and Technology
Grand Canyon University is seeking a Project Coordinator for the College of Science, Engineering and Technology to coordinate data/information, tasks, activities, workflow or processes. The coordinator may also manage multiple projects, sources of information or assignments simultaneously with varying deadlines.
- Coordinate critical work processes and projects; provide office management assistance; manage complex and frequently changing calendars.
- Handle sensitive and highly confidential information and documents with complete discretion; monitors mail (electronic and hard copy); identifies and properly directs documents.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Provide administrative support such as reports, database files, spreadsheets, agendas, and minutes for various meetings.
- Responsible for maintenance of all supplies and equipment necessary for the department staff to operate.
- Assist with University wide event planning and execution.
- Primary liaison with Facilities (space planning, moves)
- Record minutes of all department meetings.
- Act as primary liaison with all other departments and maintains relationships to ensure department is seen as collaborative and responsive partner.
- Assist with annual assessment of the college.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Work experience in a higher educational environment is preferred.
- Must pass background investigation.