Program Lead - RN-BSN
Grand Canyon University! One of Arizona’s leading institutions of higher learning.
Located in the Valley of Sun in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona, GCU is a regionally accredited, private, nondenominational Christian University.
Are you looking to shape the nurses of the future? Have you always thought about teaching? Are you prepared to pass on your knowledge to the next generation of Nurses and Healthcare professionals? We may have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The College of Nursing and Health Care Professions is seeking a full time Program Lead for the RN-BSN program.
***Target start is immediate***
***This role is located at our main campus - 33rd and Camelback in Phoenix, Arizona***
As a Program Lead for the RN-BSN program, you will provide administrative oversight of specific programs in conjunction with their supervising dean. Program leads are responsible for managing curriculum, faculty, and student needs, as well as regulatory and accreditation requirements for their programs. The program lead will oversee the development and implementation of initiatives, policies, and processes that support the RN-BSN program. The program lead will possess expertise in the areas of leadership, management, and clinical knowledge for the effective administration of the RN-BSN, post-licensure program. Program leads may be administratively appointed to assist college leadership with other special projects and represent their program at college and University level committees.
What you will do:
- Assist in providing administrative leadership for the RN-BSN Program and supervises faculty in designated program areas
- Administers the program according to the mission, strategic plan, policies, and procedures Grand Canyon University
- Ensure compliance with state and national accreditation standards
- Understand all pertinent GCU polices and communicate them to program faculty
- Ensure that educational needs of students and the community are met
- Serve as the first contact for faculty and concerns
- Use programmatic data and feedback from all stakeholders to improve program outcomes
- Define and ensure the integrity of program related benchmarks and assessments in collaboration with the supervising dean
- Recommend program improvements and efficiencies
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) required; PhD or DNP preferred
- 5 or more years of related teaching experience preferred
- 3 or more years as a registered nurse providing direct patient care required
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse licensure in Arizona or a compact state
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
Why work at GCU:
- Exceptional workplace benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401K savings plan
- We also offer full-time employees an Education Tuition Discount Program of up to 100% of tuition costs
- Generous holiday and paid time off package - we aren’t kidding, it’s good!
#RN #BSN #Teach #GCU