Grand Canyon University’s Facilities Operations department is seeking a full-time Owners Representative to join our growing team. This full-time position is responsible for analyzing and determining requirements for, and coordinate development/redevelopment of buildings and property parcels.
- Exceptional workplace benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k.
- Free parking, access to our campus activity center and onsite fitness centers
- Full-time employees are eligible to receive Tuition Benefits of up to 100% of tuition costs
- Generous holiday and paid time off package
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee discounts, incentives
- Free tickets to all on campus games
- Discount to Canyon 49 restaurant
- Advise on timelines and strategies for parcel preparation including rezoning
- Provide communication to end users of new builds and tenant improvements.
- Perform job walks with contractors and designers, create requests for proposal
- Prepare documents and communications for city/ government officials
- Assist in coordinating the planning and acts as liaison with architects and users to plan and prepare project programs, initial construction budget and educational specifications
- Keep records of key decisions and documents related to development and redevelopment of building and properties
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- MS Office Suite
- Project tracking software (Transitioning to FAMIS 360)
- Recordkeeping/databases systems used to prepare reports, graphs, charts, and metrics.
- Computer aided design tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Planning, Business, Business Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Capacity to work effectively on multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to work directly with clients and other project stakeholders in determining and documenting programmatic requirements.
- Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving record.