Online Grading Assistant - University Success in the College of Education- Online - College of Education
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an Online Grading Assistant for the online division in the College of Education, which provides a job focused education.
This course is designed to provide education students opportunities to develop and strengthen skills necessary to enhance their undergraduate experience. It provides positive reinforcement of successful learning strategies, assistance with adaption to the GCU academic environment, and the foundation for success in the education area of study.
- Assists with grading weekly assignments.
- Adhere to weekly grading deadlines as given by primary instructor.
- Assists primary instructor with grading of weekly discussion questions and participation.
- Provides written feedback in accordance to the primary instructor’s guidelines and feedback recommendations.
- Monitors discussion forum posts and observe student performance and address any concerns with the primary instructor.
- Records relevant data to aid instructor in assessing progress.
- Additional assignments for grading that may be expected to assist the primary instructor.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution in Education
- Must have sufficient courses in discipline if assistance needed, as well as having received a grade of B or higher in each.
Before submitting your application please attach the following to review:
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred graduate degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you?
Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.