Online Grading Assistant - Advanced Biomedical Instrumentation and Devices - Online - College of Science, Engineering and Technology
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an Instructional Assistant for the traditional ground campus in the College of Science, Engineering and Technology . Through hands-on, inquiry-based learning, the college provides an outlet for innovation and cross-disciplinary exposure. It also features pre-professional degrees in biology, alongside our degrees in information systems, and a forensic science and exercise science program.
- Assists with grading weekly assignments.
- Adheres to weekly grading deadlines.
- Assists primary instructor with grading of weekly discussion questions and participation.
- Provides written feedback in accordance to the primary instructor’s guidelines and feedback recommendations.
- Monitors discussion forum posts and observe student performance and address any concerns with the primary instructor.
- Records relevant data to aid instructor in assessing progress.
- Additional assignments for grading that may be expected to assist the primary instructor.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution in the program of study.
- Must have sufficient courses in Biomedical Engineering or Electrical Engineering discipline of assistance needed as well as having received a grade of B or higher in each.
Before submitting your application please attach the following to review:
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred graduate degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you?
Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: R000045557