Media Law and Ethics - Adjunct Faculty - Traditional Campus
Grand Canyon University is Arizona’s premier private Christian university.
Do you have experience in Media Law and Ethics and would like to share your knowledge of copyright and intellectual property law? We may have the teaching opportunity you have been looking for!
Start your instructor career with GCU and join our mission in helping others find their purpose. The College of Arts and Media offers exciting opportunities for adjunct faculty to teach part-time, face-to-face instruction at our Phoenix campus.
Why Work at GCU:
- Education Benefits and Tuition Assistance
- Employee Perks and Discounts
- Gym and Fitness Center
- Canyon Health & Wellness Center
GCU Traditional Campus - Phoenix, AZ:
- Courses are in-person and on-campus for the Fall 2023 semester (09/05/2023 - 12/17/2023)
Our Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Advertising and Graphic Design.
Course: ADV-340: Media Law and Ethics
This writing intensive course provides an overview of the laws and regulations that apply to advertising, marketing, and media organizations with emphasis on business organization, intellectual property, and regulatory processes. Ethical practices and theory as they apply to the mass media industry are also addressed.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate classroom lecture and discussions while incorporating innovative teaching strategies
- Engage students in cutting-edge technologies and industry trends
- Assess student performance and mentor classroom success to prepare them for their chosen career path
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University
What You Will Bring:
- Juris Doctorate (JD)
- At least 3 years experience in copyright and intellectual property law
- Demonstrated knowledge of copyright and intellectual property law or laws and regulations that apply to advertising, marketing, and media organizations
- Portfolio or Website Link
If you are looking for a chance to empower and support students within their chosen career path, we want to hear from you!
#gcu #highered #faculty #phoenix #teaching