Marketing & Advertising - Faculty / Professor
Grand Canyon University! One of Arizona’s leading institutions of higher learner.
Located in the Valley of Sun in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona, GCU is a regionally accredited, private, nondenominational Christian University.
Do you want to be part of a growing college of business with a teaching-focused mission? Are you an industry expert who wants to share it forward? Do you want to share your expertise as a marketing professional with undergraduate students? We may have the teaching opportunity you have been looking for.
Grand Canyon University’s Colangelo College of Business (CCOB), Colangelo College of Business, is seeking a full-time faculty member to teach Marketing. We are especially interested in applicants who can strengthen the diversity of our academic community.
Please note, the Marketing & Advertising faculty position is located at our main campus in Phoenix, AZ.
What we are offering:
- The opportunity to work at a thriving diverse campus
- 9-month faculty role teaching Marketing courses
- Projected start date - August 2022
- The chance to promote a business mindset for today’s changing world, as well as help with the integration of faith and celebrate free market capitalism
- The opportunity to contribute to the development of the next generation of marketing professionals
What you will do:
- Be engaging by preparing lectures that stimulate classroom discussions
- Bring marketing and advertising industry concepts to life for undergraduate students
- Network to provide internships and job placements
- Continue to remain current in the field of marketing and advertising, and bring that knowledge into the classroom
- Participates in faculty and CCOB meetings and College/University committee activities
- Supports the integrity of the GCU Christian mission, faith integration & learning outcomes
What you need:
- Preferred: PhD or DBA in Marketing or related business discipline. Minimum: MBA and 18 graduate credits in marketing, or Marketing related graduate degree.
- Experience teaching marketing or similar topics
- Significant (5+ years desired), documented, industry experience. Ideal candidates will have experience in product or brand management in consumer-packaged goods, including development, implementation, and measurement of marketing strategies and tactics across the four elements of the marketing mix. Candidates having experience in marketing of services will also be considered. Experiences with marketing research, marketing analytics, international marketing, or sales will be considered pluses
Why work at GCU:
- Exceptional workplace benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401K savings plan
- Free Covered parking, access to campus activity center and onsite gym
- We also offer full-time employees an Education Tuition Discount Program of up to 100% of tuition costs
- Generous holiday and paid time off package - we aren’t kidding, it’s good!
#highered #professor #marketing #advertising #GCU #teach #faculty #Phoenix