Grand Canyon University’s Arena Operations department is seeking a full-time LopesVision Producer that will design, develop, and deliver various types of still and motion graphics for events on campus and direct in-venue screen shows. This position will assist in production setup relative to control room operations and camera operators, coordinate with other departments to maintain operational readiness of production assets.
- Produce motion and still graphics for various types of events such as sporting events, stage production and any events that utilize video and digital boards on campus.
- Operating production control room equipment such as graphics delivery systems, video switching consoles, replay systems, video cameras and communication equipment.
- Work closely with various department and event organizers to develop event specific graphics packages and assist with production design, setup and deployment.
- Assists and support general operations relative to graphics and production at the direction of the department head.
- Other duties as assigned.
- MS Office Suite
- Graphics and Visual elements Creation software such as Adobe Suite
- Production/Broadcast Equipment such as Control Room equipment and Video Cameras
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years’ experience working within a control room or broadcast environment.
- 5 years demonstrated experience with designing still and motion graphics.
- 5 years demonstrated experience working in a production environment.
- 5 years demonstrated experience signal flow methodology relative to control room operations and operator coordination.
- An equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience and education may be substituted upon supervisor’s approval
- Demonstrated experience with virtual event coordination and live operations.
- Must pass pre-employment background investigation