Grand Canyon University’s Arena Operations department is seeking a full-time LopesVision Producer that will design, develop, and deliver various types of still and motion graphics for events on campus and direct in-venue screen shows. This position will assist in production setup relative to control room operations and camera operators, coordinate with other departments to maintain operational readiness of production assets.
- Produce motion and still graphics for various types of events such as sporting events, stage production and any events that utilize video and digital boards on campus.
- Operating production control room equipment such as graphics delivery systems, video switching consoles, replay systems, video cameras and communication equipment.
- Work closely with various department and event organizers to develop event specific graphics packages and assist with production design, setup and deployment.
- Assists and support general operations relative to graphics and production at the direction of the department head.
- Other duties as assigned.
- MS Office Suite
- Graphics and Visual elements Creation software such as Adobe Suite
- Production/Broadcast Equipment such as Control Room equipment and Video Cameras
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years’ experience working within a control room or broadcast environment.
- 5 years demonstrated experience with designing still and motion graphics.
- 5 years demonstrated experience working in a production environment.
- 5 years demonstrated experience signal flow methodology relative to control room operations and operator coordination.
- An equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience and education may be substituted upon supervisor’s approval
- Demonstrated experience with virtual event coordination and live operations.
- Must pass pre-employment background investigation
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.