Junior Counselor Supervisor
Adjunct faculty candidates who are employed full time by Veteran’s Affairs and who are hired by GCU should have a waiver on file with the VA regarding employment with a for-profit educational institution. Waivers are available from the VA.
Current Employees: Please ensure you are logged on to Workday to search and apply for jobs. For assistance with your job application please use the Internal Candidate Job Application Guide.
Grand Canyon University’s Qualifying Center department is seeking a full time Call Center Supervisor. This position will provide guidance to employees tasked with the Call Center activities and projects.
- Assigns work and plans daily/weekly/monthly goals, activities and/or projects for the work group.
- Responsible for coaching, mentoring, and training of work group.
- Assist in training and creation of training documents for outbound call representatives
- Handles individual work project/assignments, track and assigns dedicated data entry and special project assignments.
- Tracks and sorts all event leads brought to call center for entry
- Conduct appropriate individual or work group on the job training.
- Handles all escalated internal/external complaints to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Ensures all timely completion of projects/assignments of work group.
- Meets with internal/external stakeholders to ensure meeting customer expectations.
- Provides input on budget and manages within appropriate boundaries.
- Performs various projects and prepares reports as requested.
- Associate degree required, Bachelor degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience including supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
GCU’s Christian worldview has shaped the university’s mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For more information on Grand Canyon University please visit us at www.gcu.edu.