Instructional Assistant - Communications - Main Campus (In-person)
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
What we are offering:
The opportunity to contribute to the development of the next generation of professionals and academics.
What will you do:
- Provide program instruction, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline.
- Maintain compliance with requirements for program accreditation.
- Must be able to travel to GCU Main Campus at least 2 days a week.
- Participate in and/or support of the university program in all areas including an evident congruence with the philosophy and direction of the institution, and service to the community.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution.
- Must have sufficient courses in Communications with a grade of B or higher.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to build positive relationships with students.
- Proficient in English, Grammar, and writing in APA format.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Please attach unofficial transcript reflecting conferred/awarded date.
Why Work at GCU:
- Tuition benefits specifically for the adjunct employee
- Employee Perks and Discounts
- Gym and Fitness Center
- Canyon Health & Wellness Center
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you?
Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: R000046157