Instructional Assistant - Christian Worldview - Traditional Campus - College of Theology
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an Instructional Assistant for the traditional ground campus in the College of Theology . For those with a passion for ministry and helping others through Christ, the College of Theology offers bachelor and master’s degrees in Christian Studies . Specializations include Youth Ministry, Pastoral Ministry, Biblical Studies and Christian Leadership.
College of Theology degree programs examine the historic faith and offers an excellent foundation of biblical and theological knowledge.
- Traditional Campus courses are on-campus at the GCU Main Campus located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Fall 2022: 09/06/2022 - 12/18/2022
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession. Other main responsibilities include the following:
- Assists primary instructor with in-class activities, grading assignments, facilitating class discussion, tutoring, and proctoring examinations.
- Provides tutoring as well as coordinates study groups outside of class meeting days and times to assist students on class material.
- Adheres to weekly grading deadlines.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Christian Studies, Ministry, Biblical Studies, Theology, OR Divinity.
- Degree must be from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Need to have sufficient courses in discipline of assistance as well as having received a grade of B or higher in each course.
Before submitting your application please attach the following to review:
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications
#highereducation #phoenix #faculty #adjunct #theology #divinity #christianstudies #tutor #gcu
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you?
Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.