- Walk mowing of greens.
- Mows tees, fairways and roughs with ride on equipment.
- Hand and machine rake of bunkers
- Ensures that the equipment cooling system is working at all times; refilling fuel daily, cleans equipment after each use, and reports any equipment problems or failures to the Equipment Manager immediately.
- Provides basic preventative maintenance on equipment as directed by the Equipment Manager or his/her supervisor and returns the equipment to its designated location at the maintenance facility.
- Performs other duties as directed by the supervisor.
- Knowledge of safe, efficient mechanical operation of motorized equipment.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow oral and written directions.
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record..
- Performs all duties to Grand Canyon University Golf Course Maintenance standards.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
For more information on Grand Canyon University, visit us gcu.edu
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.