Ground Adjunct - Christian Ethics - Traditional Campus - College of Theology
This writing-intensive course systematically studies the biblical, theological, and philosophical foundations of Christian ethics as compared with other ethical systems that shape public discourse on ethical issues. Emphasis is placed on personal morality and an exploration of contemporary issues relevant to the Church’s public witness.
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an adjunct faculty member for the traditional ground campus in the College of Theology . For those with a passion for ministry and helping others through Christ, the College of Theology offers bachelor and master’s degrees in Christian Studies . Specializations include Youth Ministry, Pastoral Ministry, Biblical Studies and Christian Leadership.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction in modern facilities with smaller class sizes, we’d like to hear from you.
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession. Other main responsibilities include the following:
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Masters in Divinity or Masters in Philosophy or Masters in Theology or Masters in Christian Studies from an accredited college or university
- At least 12 graduate credits in Christian Ethics and Theology
- AND 2 or more years professional experience in the Pastorate or teaching History and Theology at the postsecondary level.
- Local to Phoenix, AZ
- Must be able to attend on-campus in-person classes
Before submitting your application please attach the following to review:
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred graduate degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you?
Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.