Grand Canyon University! One of Arizona’s leading institutions of higher learning. Located in the Valley of Sun in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona, GCU is a regionally accredited, private, nondenominational Christian University.
Canyon Promotions is your one-stop-shop for apparel, signage, and giveaways - we are a Grand Canyon University Enterprise. We pride ourselves with outstanding and fast service for our clients. Our team loves to work with all our departments on campus but also reaches out to our external school partners to provide our product offerings.
Grand Canyon University is seeking a full-time Graphics Installer. The perfect candidate must have experience with graphic arts AND be able to install signs of all types (banners, privacy window graphics, large vinyl decals, wall murals, occasional vehicle graphics, prints with stand-off hardware, dimensional letters, post and panels, concrete bases/frames, etc.) indoor and outdoor.
What you will do:
- Install signs of all types (interior / exterior)
- Achieves department goals of the installation plan, consistent with established procedures and safety guidelines.
- Pre-installation consulting, site surveys
- Graphics finishing (banners, vinyl decals, wall murals) and proper installation preparation.
- Graphics removal - efficient and without damaging application surface.
- Handle graphic projects from start to finish with our team. This (can) include printing, cutting, laminating, weeding graphics.
- Cleaning substrates, removing decals, exterior obstructions, and reinstalling upon completion.
- Perform quality assurance measures pre- and post-installation by accurately placing according to layouts and provided design templates.
What you need:
- 2+ years’ experience of directly related installation experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities need to be demonstrated.
- Must be professional in front of clients and present the company in a courteous and professional and timely manner.
- MUST maintain a high level of product quality and craftsmanship.
- Ability to work independently with minimal managerial supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem resolving skills.
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Requires clean & valid driver’s license.
- Proficiency with computer system (MS office / Outlook)
- Demonstrated ability to operate light hand-tools and drills.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours.
- Strong commitment to quality, safety and efficiency - must comply with OSHA regulations.
- Lifting up to 70 lbs.
Why work at GCU?
- Exceptional workplace benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401K savings plan.
- Generous time off plan and 11 paid holidays
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community or at GCU sponsored events.
- Free covered parking
- We also offer full-time employees, their spouses, and dependent children an Education Tuition Discount Program
- Free on-site gyms at all our office locations
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R000046510