Grand Canyon University is seeking a full-time Graphics Installer. Primary responsibility is to install vehicle lettering and wraps, wall murals, corporate logos and branding packages, window graphics, banners and other graphics as the business expands.
- Installation for all customer graphics solutions; must be able to follow layout to place printed full color graphic images on predetermined substrate.
- Installation of all vinyl installations, including: substrates, vehicles and store front surfaces.
- Prepare all substrates for application, which may include cutting, laminating, cleaning, etc.
- Weed excess vinyl from plotter cut images and any other trimming and preparation needed for installation.
- Responsible for coordinating schedule with promotions staff to ensure ability to meet customer deadlines
- Perform quality assurance measures pre and post installation
- Perform removals, disassemble and reassemble of vehicles
- Responsible for adhering to all OSHA safety regulations, wearing of any safety equipment and correct handling of all ladders and scaffolding
- Must be able to perform light mechanical and handyman type work which is involved in installation, e.g., removal of trim, vehicle mirrors, door handles, etc.
- Must maintain all tools that are provided for installation in good working order
- May be assigned other operational activities to assist in meeting customer deadlines, e.g., shipping and receiving, etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background investigations.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule which may include weekends.
- Minimum 2 years working with cut and printed vinyl graphics
- Minimum 2 years working with vinyl graphic and wrap installation
- Minimum experience of wrapping 20 vehicles (assorted types)
- Must have ability to work on multiple projects and work on tight deadlines
- Must be physically able to balance, bend or stoop for prolonged periods of time.
- Must have manual dexterity, fine manipulation and the ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to climb ladders and use scaffolding up to 40 feet.
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to have regular attendance and work ethic to complete customer jobs
- Ability to read blueprints and follow instructions
- Proficient skill in written and verbal communication in the English language.
- Paint Protection Film installation experience
- Certification as 3M or Avery Dennison wrap installer
- Training experience for installers
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
For more information on Grand Canyon University, visit us gcu.edu
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.