Graphic Design: Design and Production - Adjunct Faculty - Traditional Campus - College of Arts and Media
Grand Canyon University is Arizona’s premier private Christian university.
Are you a Graphic Designer, Production Artist, Creative Director, Illustrator, Multimedia Designer, or Motion Designer who wants to share their experience?
We may have the teaching opportunity you have been looking for!
Start your instructor career with GCU and join our mission in helping others find their purpose. The College of Arts and Media offers exciting opportunities for adjunct faculty to teach part-time, face-to-face instruction at our Phoenix campus.
Why Work at GCU:
- Education Benefits and Tuition Assistance
- Employee Perks and Discounts
- Gym and Fitness Center
- Canyon Health & Wellness Center
GCU Traditional Campus located in Phoenix, AZ:
- Courses are in-person and on-campus for the Fall 2023 semester (09/05/2023 - 12/17/2023)
DDN-101: Design Thinking
This survey course introduces students to basic design thinking, including principles and elements of design, and concepts of composition. This course includes reading, writing, and lab assignments and requires the creation and exhibition of student artwork.
DDN-120: Production Methods
During this course students will apply the concepts of production management, including structuring and preparing electronic files through production for a variety of mediums.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate classroom lecture and discussions while incorporating innovative teaching strategies
- Engage students in cutting-edge technologies and industry trends
- Assess student performance and mentor classroom success to prepare them for their chosen career path
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelors (or higher) in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Communication Arts, Illustration, Animation, OR related area of study
- At least 3 years experience in the industry
- Adobe Creative Cloud or Adobe Digital Products
#gcu #highered #faculty #phoenix #teaching
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: R000048040