Grading Assistant - Introduction to Business Analytics - Traditional Campus - Colangelo College of Business
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as a Grading Assistant for the traditional ground campus in Colangelo College of Business. At the cornerstone of every degree earned at the Colangelo College of Business is an education that develops values driven business leaders. The college features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
** This position can be performed remotely. This position is for Traditional Campus at the GCU Main Campus located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Fall 2022: 09/06/2022 - 12/18/2022
Introduction to Business Analytics
This course examines basic business analytics concepts with specific emphasis on descriptive analytics. Students are introduced to techniques and selected industry tools relevant for describing data behavior.
- Assists primary instructor with grading assignments.
- Adheres to weekly grading deadlines.
- Observes students’ performance, and records relevant data to aid primary instructor in assessing progress.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Minimum: Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or Masters in Statistics or Masters in Quantitative Methods.
- AND 5 or more years experience.
- Graduate degree must be from a regionally accredited college or university.
Before submitting your application please attach the following to review:
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred graduate degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications
#highereducation #adjunct #phoenix #faculty #teaching #data #analytics #tutor #business #parttime #gcu
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you?
Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.