Global Business - Adjunct Faculty - Traditional Campus - Colangelo College of Business
Grand Canyon University is Arizona’s premier private Christian university.
Are you an industry expert who wants to help today’s students become tomorrow’s leaders? We may have the teaching opportunity you have been looking for!
Join our mission in helping others find their purpose and start your instructor career with GCU. The Colangelo College of Business offers rewarding opportunities for adjunct faculty to teach part-time, face-to-face instruction at our Phoenix campus. We offer leading-edge degrees that address the demands of contemporary business environments.
Why Work at GCU:
- Education Benefits and Tuition Assistance
- Employee Perks and Discounts
- Gym and Fitness Center
- Canyon Health & Wellness Center
GCU Traditional Campus - Phoenix, AZ:
- Courses are in-person and on-campus for the Fall 2023 semester (09/05/2023 - 12/17/2023)
Course: BUS-390: Global Business
This course surveys the global business environment with an emphasis on international markets and the global supply chain that impact all organizations and consumers. Students learn about basic international trade and currency issues and strategies to enter global markets successfully. Students focus on communication tools and negotiation tactics to enhance their cultural competence and business acumen.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate classroom lecture and discussions
- Engage students in learning course objectives and topics
- Assess student performance and mentor success in the classroom
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
What You Need:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- AND a minimum of 5 years international/global business experience
#gcu #highered #faculty #MBA #phoenix