GCU Live Production Coordinator
Grand Canyon University is seeking a GCU Live Coordinator. This individual will act as the lead in coordinating GCU Live Lessons and assisting in the production, scheduling and troubleshooting of the GCU Live events.
- Facilitates regular GCU Live tours, Lessons and events.
- Schedules student workers for future GCU Live Tours and Lessons.
- Corresponds with Admission Counselors and Program Development Specialists daily to assist in recruitment efforts.
- Ensures that day of the event taking place goes smoothly.
- Troubleshoots problems as they arise.
- Assists in the data tracking of GCU Live.
- Coordinates resources to assist with set up for GCU Live Lessons and events; on site for live events to ensure all set up is achieved and in ready state for event.
- Responsible for communicating event schedules and details to all stakeholders.
- Daily operational oversight of student workers who assist with GCU live events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Information Technology Systems, Business Administration or similar programs from a regionally accredited institution preferred.
- 2 years’ work experience in a similar capacity such as production assistant, brand/campus ambassador, marketing.
- Self-motivated with a service orientation.
- Results oriented, thorough and a highly refined attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Ability to communicate in a non-English language is helpful but not required.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to utilize event booking, project planning or similar software.
- Able to address and solve problems as they arise and find solutions quickly.
- Technology background - Comfortability operating and setting up different types of equipment and technology.
- Good time management skills and ability to meet deadline.
- Ability to adapt to changes in priorities, work in a fast-paced environment and under frequently stressful conditions.
- Flexibility with work varying schedules, including some holidays, weekends and a willingness to stay late to accomplish events.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
For more information on Grand Canyon University, visit us gcu.edu
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.