GCU Golf Course - Groundskeeper
Why join the GCU team as a Golf Course Groundskeeper?
- COMPETITIVE PAY.
- Opportunities for growth.
- Amazing benefits such as 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year and up to 40 hours of Personal Time (PT) plus 11½ paid holidays per year.
- Health insurance that includes access to medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Earn your degree by taking advantage of our exceptional Tuition Benefit Program, also available to your qualifying dependents.
- Be a part of a fun & fast paced environment.
- Walk mowing of greens.
- Mows tees, fairways and roughs with ride on equipment.
- Hand and machine rake of bunkers
- Ensures that the equipment cooling system is working at all times; refilling fuel daily, cleans equipment after each use, and reports any equipment problems or failures to the Equipment Manager immediately.
- Provides basic preventative maintenance on equipment as directed by the Equipment Manager or his/her supervisor and returns the equipment to its designated location at the maintenance facility.
- Performs other duties as directed by the supervisor.
- Knowledge of safe, efficient mechanical operation of motorized equipment.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow oral and written directions.
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Performs all duties to Grand Canyon University Golf Course Maintenance standards.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.