Full-Time Management Faculty
Grand Canyon University! One of Arizona’s leading institutions of higher learner.
Located in the Valley of Sun in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona, GCU is a regionally accredited, private, nondenominational Christian University.
Do you want to be part of a growing college of business with a teaching-focused mission? Are you an industry expert who wants to share it forward? Do you want to share your expertise as a professional with undergraduate and graduate students? We may have the teaching opportunity you have been looking for.
Grand Canyon University’s Colangelo College of Business (CCOB), Colangelo College of Business, is seeking a full-time faculty member to teach Management courses. We are especially interested in applicants who can strengthen the diversity of our academic community.
Location: Main Campus Phoenix, AZ.
What we are offering:
- The opportunity to work at a thriving diverse campus
- 9-month faculty role teaching management courses
- Projected start date - August 2023
- The chance to promote a business mindset for today’s changing world, as well as help with the integration of faith and celebrate free market capitalism
- The opportunity to contribute to the development of the next generation of professionals
What you will do:
- Be engaging by preparing lectures that stimulate classroom discussions
- Bring management concepts to life for undergraduate and graduate students
- Network to provide internships and job placements
- Continue to remain current in the field of management and effective teaching techniques.
- Participates in faculty and CCOB meetings and College/University committee activities
- Supports the integrity of the GCU Christian mission, faith integration & learning outcomes
What you need:
- Preferred: PhD/DBA Management. Minimum: Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or Master’s in Management and at least 5 years work experience
- At least 5 years of post-secondary experience teaching management courses.
- Significant (5+ years desired), documented, industry experience required.
- Ability and experience teaching various courses (e.g. servant leadership, business communication, organizational behavior) is a plus.
Why work at GCU:
Exceptional workplace benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401K savings plan
Generous time off plan and 11 paid holidays
Paid time off to volunteer in the community or at GCU sponsored events
Free covered parking
We also offer full-time employees, their spouses, and dependent children an Education Tuition Discount Program
Free on-site gyms on campus
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R000046553