Facilities Landscape Coordinator
Grand Canyon University is seeking a Facilities Landscape Coordinator. Landscape Coordinators assist with event planning, communication, scheduling tasks with the appropriate departments, processing bills, data tracking, and updating the Facilities Management (FM) system.
- Oversee student workers schedule, and assign tasks
- Attend weekly events meetings for awareness and understanding of the general plan for the campus set up & plan for field prep
- Attend all athletics and club sports event planning meetings
- Gather data from various sources, compile or consolidate, post and update information to related software, databases, or systems.
- May assist in prioritizing, planning, scheduling, arranging, and executing details for events or meetings including logistical requirements scheduled by the department.
- Monitor and manage progress acquiring information or details as necessary, and refers information to appropriate stakeholders.
- Resolve issues or problems within scope of authority and elevates problems as designated.
- May review or reconcile invoices, vouchers, expense reports, etc. and submit to accounting for payment and follow up as necessary with vendor or accounting.
- May access University-proprietary software for purchasing, scheduling meetings, accessing student records, facilities management, timekeeping/payroll, etc.
- Verify information contained in the systems for requests for such information.
- May maintain and replenish supplies for the department or office.
- Assist in creating performance metrics, efficacy reports and other reports, charts, graphs and correspondence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write and verbally communicate in Spanish is strongly preferred.
- Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Must pass pre-employment background investigation.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Knowledgeable in recordkeeping/databases systems to retrieve information and prepare reports, graphs, charts and metrics.
- Ability to utilize various Landscaping tools
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.