Assists Director, Esports Operations in maintenance and operation of the Esports Arena. Provides and ensures facility standards are set in place and withheld. Provide support to club sports leadership and participants for budgeting for the program.
Primary Responsibilities /Essential Functions:
- Collaborate with Director, Esports Operations across all branches of GCU Esports; Manages and reports to Director, Esports Operations regarding Events and Community/Competitive Operations
- Responsible for meeting revenue goals set for Esports facility; responsible for developing strategies to attract on campus and incoming students.
- Plan, schedule and setup campus Esports events for both on campus communities and external invitational events.
- Maintain a facility calendar to targeted demographic groups and all campus staff to ensure awareness of facility.
Equipment Used and Responsibility
- Maintain and coordinate equipment refreshes and facility cleanliness
- Facility operation software and scheduling platforms
- Extensive knowledge on computer hardware and components
- Knowledge on current landscape of scholastic and professional esports
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid understanding of customer passion about gaming
- Able to pass training in CPR and AED within 90 days of employment
- Demonstrated knowledge in esports communication, leagues and event structures.
- Must pass pre-employment background investigation.