Esports Production Manager
Grand Canyon University continues to grow! We’re now seeking an E-Sports Production Manager. This position will lead the planning and execution of GCU E-Sports events. This includes pre-production, production design, logistics management, and vendor selection.
- Responsible for managing esports operations related to event processes, streaming, broadcast, marketing strategies, and competitive operations.
- Produce schedules and coordinate technical needs to operate simulcast streaming events and outward broadcast related to College and high School esports.
- Managing relationships between clubs and department on campus.
- Assists and support esports arena operations as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- May manage Esports production employees and student workers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years’ experience working with esports clubs and/or tournament organizers.
- 2 years demonstrated experience with broadcast systems and broadcast standards.
- 2 years demonstrated experience working with Streaming production platforms
- 2 years demonstrated experience working in a production environment.
- An equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience and education may be substituted upon supervisor’s approval
- Demonstrated experience with virtual event coordination and live operations.
- Must pass pre-employment background investigation
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.