E-Commerce Associate - Lope Shops
Grand Canyon University is currently hiring for a new E-Commerce Associate!! This position reports to the E-commerce Manager and assists in overseeing daily operations of the Lope Shops web store with primary focus on order fulfillment and customer service..
- Provides exceptional customer service via phone and email, including taking orders, troubleshooting web problems and escalating technical issues for resolution and resolving customer concerns or escalating as needed.
- Fulfills e-commerce orders by pulling merchandise, packing and preparing for shipment
- Keeps web fulfillment area clean and organized
- Reshelfs returned e-commerce inventory in assigned distribution center space
- Creates impactful merchandise descriptions for Lopes merchandise website; seek approval and assist with updates as needed.
- Monitors stock on hand, conducts physical inventory and conveys pertinent information to store buyers regarding merchandise.
- Executes merchandise inventory and shipment reports as needed.
- Reviews website as assigned to ensure all merchandise is listed and has accurate descriptive information
- Makes sure that all Web merchandise is stocked correctly and informs Ecommerce Manager when new merchandise comes in.
- Enters data into inventory system of all incoming and outgoing shipments of merchandise from vendors; maintains accurate order fulfillment transaction log and shipment records of customer transactions
- May be responsible for moving merchandise around campus through driving a GCU golf cart or motor vehicle.
- Assists with bi-annual physical inventory process
- May be assigned to execute product photography needs and all of its activities.
- Contributes to department success by assisting as needed in all areas of the department.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with customer service in a retail/web environment.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and relevant work experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved may be substituted upon supervisor’s approval.
- Professional communication skills with a good command of the English language.
- Proactive with outstanding customer service skills and ability to represent Grand Canyon University professionally.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to cope with changing priorities and deadlines in a professional manner and work effectively while under stress.
- Ability to work as a team member in a highly collaborative environment.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, which includes weekends, holidays, evenings and/or early mornings as needed.
- Physical demands of job require ability to lift boxes of merchandise of up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background investigations.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.