E-Commerce Associate - Lope Shops
- Provides exceptional customer service via phone and email, including taking orders, troubleshooting web problems and escalating technical issues for resolution and resolving customer concerns or escalating as needed.
- Fulfills e-commerce orders by pulling merchandise, packing and preparing for shipment
- Keeps web fulfillment area clean and organized
- Reshelf returned e-commerce inventory in assigned distribution center space
- Creates impactful merchandise descriptions for Lopes merchandise website; seek approval and assist with updates as needed.
- Monitors stock on hand, conducts physical inventory and conveys pertinent information to store buyers regarding merchandise
- Executes merchandise inventory and shipment reports as needed
- Reviews website as assigned to ensure all merchandise is listed and has accurate descriptive information
- Makes sure that all Web merchandise is stocked correctly and informs Ecommerce
Supervisor when new merchandise comes in.
- Enters data into inventory system of all incoming and outgoing shipments of merchandise from vendors; maintains accurate order fulfillment transaction log and shipment records of customer transactions
- May be responsible for moving merchandise around campus through driving a GCU golf cart or motor vehicle.
- Assists with bi-annual physical inventory process
- Contributes to department success by assisting as needed in all areas of the department.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience of telemarketing customer service
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, holidays, evenings and/or early mornings as needed.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background investigations.
- Physical demands of job require ability to lift boxes of merchandise of up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Basic knowledge of customer service skills; ability to become skilled in expected customer service standards
- Skilled in basic e-mail etiquette and composing of customer service correspondence
- Strong knowledge and understanding of professional interaction skills for providing customer service; ability to maintain professional demeanor in all interactions
- Basic mathematical abilities
- Ability to cope with changing priorities and deadlines in a professional manner and work effectively while under tight deadlines
- Ability to work as a team member in a highly collaborative environment.
- Proficient in utilizing computers and Microsoft applications
- Ability to learn database related applications for inventory
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.