E-Commerce Associate and Product Photographer - Lope Shops
Grand Canyon University is currently hiring for a new E-Commerce Assistant and Product Photographer!! This position reports to the E-commerce Supervisor and assists in overseeing daily operations of the Lope Shops web store with primary focus on order fulfillment, customer service, and product photography.
- Work at assigned location of Distribution Center (DC)
- Pull inventory listed on sales reports, package and fulfill orders
- Keep web fulfillment area clean and organized
- Helps to maintain accurate records of all shipments and transactions
- Provide excellent phone and email customer support
- Work closely with Lope Shop Team to shoot studio and lifestyle product photos as needed
- Prepare for and execute photo shoots, with models, and develop consistent styling for apparel and accessory photos
- Work with both software driven photography studio and manual camera settings and lighting to reach desired results
- Edit, retouch, resize, name and organize photos
- Monitors stock on hand, helps conduct inventories and conveys pertinent information to store buyers regarding merchandise
- Assists to ensure all merchandise is stocked correctly and is listed on the website
- Assists with bi-annual physical inventory process
- Stays abreast of laws, policies and procedures concerning FedEx, USPS and other delivery services
- Operates hand truck, golf cart and other GCU vehicles to transport merchandise.
- Performs other related duties as required
- Minimum 1 year of experience with customer service in a retail/web environment.
- Minimum 1 year of DSLR camera experience (professional, educational, freelance or any combination), with the ability to take high quality, consistent photos.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and relevant work experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved may be substituted upon supervisor’s approval.
- Professional communication skills with a good command of the English language.
- Proactive with outstanding customer service skills and ability to represent Grand Canyon University professionally.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work with different types of photographic equipment and photography software.
- Ability to cope with changing priorities and deadlines in a professional manner and work effectively while under stress.
- Ability to work as a team member in a highly collaborative environment.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, which includes weekends, holidays, evenings and/or early mornings as needed.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background investigations.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.