Discrete Math: Data-Analysis - Adjunct Faculty - Online (Remote) - College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
The College of Humanities and Social Sciences employs faculty and faculty leaders who are passionate about engaging and mentoring students. Our faculty are energetic advisors who are committed to helping our students grow academically, spiritually, and personally. They are experts in their respective fields, in addition to being passionate educators and collaborators who help enhance the college experience for all students.
If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction, we’d like to hear from you.
Why Work at GCU:
- Tuition benefits specifically for the adjunct employee
- Employee Perks and Discounts
Course: Discrete Math: Data-Analysis
This course looks at evidence-based data analysis from a discrete mathematics perspective. Emphasis is placed on fundamental understanding of statistical descriptors. The theoretical framework is developed through applications in cognition and instruction.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate weekly main discussion forums to engage students in the online classroom
- Adhere to weekly grading requirements, deadlines, and timeframes
- Respond to students’ questions and emails within the established timeframes
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement, and Mission of Grand Canyon University
What You Will Bring:
- PhD in Mathematics or PhD in any field plus 18 graduate-level credits in:
Before submitting your application, please attach the following to review:
- Your unofficial transcript reflecting degree earned with 18 graduate credit hours in the areas listed above
#gcu #highered #faculty #remote #mathematics
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: R000048075