Digital Design: Business for the Design Professional - Adjunct Faculty - Traditional Campus - College of Arts and Media
Grand Canyon University is Arizona’s premier private Christian university.
Are you a Digital Design Professional who wants to share their experience with future digital design professionals? We may have the teaching opportunity you have been looking for!
Start your instructor career with GCU and join our mission in helping others find their purpose. The College of Arts and Media offers exciting opportunities for adjunct faculty to teach part-time, face-to-face instruction at our Phoenix campus.
Why Work at GCU:
- Education Benefits and Tuition Assistance
- Employee Perks and Discounts
- Gym and Fitness Center
- Canyon Health & Wellness Center
GCU Traditional Campus located in Phoenix, AZ:
- Courses are in-person and on-campus for the Fall 2023 semester (09/05/2023 - 12/17/2023)
DDN-400: Business for the Design Professional
This writing intensive course focuses on the essential business skills necessary for the design practice and professional. Business development, legal issues, project management, finances, human resources, and other management issues are explored as they relate to the design profession.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate classroom lecture and discussions while incorporating innovative teaching strategies
- Engage students in cutting-edge technologies and industry trends
- Assess student performance and mentor classroom success to prepare them for their chosen career path
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelors with Design/Studio Management coursework
- At least 3 years experience in the digital design industry
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud or Adobe Digital Products
#gcu #highered #faculty #phoenix #teaching
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: R000048059