Curriculum Library Assistant
Grand Canyon University is seeking a Curriculum Library Assistant.
- Troubleshoot and perform maintenance on library and internet resources linked in the learning management system.
- Assist the Curriculum Librarian with course and program-related research projects.
- Search in library databases and other online resources to provide updated links for resources.
- Promote library resources and services to the University community.
- Maintain awareness of technology and tools used in academic research.
- Maintain familiarity with scholarly communications for teaching, learning, and research.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment to share best practices.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement, and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Minimum one-year related library experience or training preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must pass pre-employment background investigation