Coordinator, Broadcast & Sponsorships
Grand Canyon University is seeking a Coordinator for the Broadcast and Sponsorships department. The Broadcast and Sponsorship Coordinator will provide administrative and operational support to the department. The role will assist with all aspects of broadcast and sponsorship logistics.
- Support and assist department head with external broadcast partners and assist with game day broadcast logistics and operations.
- Oversee delivery of TV and radio commercial inventory
- Assist with sponsorship partner activation, analytics, data capture, etc.
- Create decks for presentations, coordinate meetings, assist with expense reporting, track and code invoices, conduct research as needed.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, public relations or communications
- 2 to 3 years of experience in television, marketing, or video production, preferably in production support role.
- Experience in live TV and radio sports broadcast production
- Familiarity with TV and radio business operations.
- Experience with graphic design (Photoshop, PowerPoint, etc).
- Must be able to pass background check.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.