Code of Conduct Coordinator
Grand Canyon University’s Office of Academic Compliance and Regulation is seeking a full time Code of Conduct Coordinator. This position, under supervision, provides departmental assistance and customer service support within the Code of Conduct department to facilitate administration of the processes available to students, faculty and staff.
- Documents student misconduct cases regarding matters that are violations of the student Code of Conduct.
- Maintains a student conduct database and tracks trends in the student population regarding disciplinary infractions. This database provides accurate records and complies with government statistical reporting requirements.
- Provides support for projects, communication, training and awareness projects.
- Ensures protection of student conduct records in accordance with FERPA.
- Assists with research of current and new laws and regulations.
- Tracks specialized projects to ensure business practices conforming to the legal and policy obligations of the University.
- Researches and monitors legal and regulatory developments.
- Performs additional duties as required by supervisor.
- Provides coverage, as necessary, in the absence of the Administrators.
- Bachelor’s degree required from a regionally accredited institution preferably in business or educational administration.
- Minimum one year’s work of experience in an office or administrative capacity or a role providing similar services and assistance.
- A combination of education and relevant work experience may be substituted upon hiring manger’s approval.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
For more information on Grand Canyon University, visit us gcu.edu
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.