Code of Conduct Administrator
Grand Canyon University is seeking a Code of Conduct Administrator. The Code of Conduct Administrator investigates reports under the University Policy Handbook - Code of Conduct for violations of academic integrity and student conduct.
- Process and investigate Code of Conduct violations on behalf of the University Code of Conduct Committee, ensuring appropriate correspondence is sent to the student in relation to the University Code of Conduct policy.
- Organize and facilitate the Code of Conduct Committee hearings and student due process procedures.
- Maintain electronic student files with regard to Code of Conduct incidents.
- Communicate with students, faculty, and staff regarding the Code of Conduct process.
- Ensure protection of student conduct records in accordance with FERPA.
- Compile and analyze metrics to improve University policies and processes.
- Ensure all correspondence with accrediting bodies is documented and cataloged assuring that the University remains in compliance with these bodies.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully and works well in group problem solving situations; Use reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Master’s degree required.
- Possess an advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Be able to synthesize complex or diverse information; Collect and research data; Use intuition and experience to complement data; Design workflows and procedures.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent; draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Consistently demonstrate integrity and ethical behavior congruent with Christian values in all transactions and relationships; Adhere to the regulatory and legal environment of higher education; Is openly accountable for actions, decisions and outcomes; Contribute to sustained profitability by establishing realistic goals and effectively managing resources; A commitment to Christian ideals, philosophy, and direction of the University as stated through its mission and vision, integrating faith into his or her discipline.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication; Communicates vertically and horizontally throughout the organization; Listens to others to ensure understanding; Contribute meaningful information during meetings.
- Able to work under pressure and still be able to maintain composure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of business acumen and aligns work with strategic goals.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.