Campus Technology Project Manager
Grand Canyon University is hiring for a Campus Technology Project Manager. This position will manage, assist and coordinate the efforts of technical staff charged with all aspects of technology at assigned campus. Manage the coordination and implementation of technology projects and vendors throughout university campus.
- Oversee and Schedule projects on campus, related to campus technology.
- Manage contractor quotes and schedules related to campus technology projects.
- Coordinate with departments on campus to develop and execute campus technology requests.
- Submit deliverables to architects and general contractors for the plan set development and permit sets.
- Communicate and supervise specific projects through project completion.
- Manage department direct reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an Accredited College
- Demonstrated experience with commercial construction process
- Demonstrated experience with AV Integration systems
- Demonstrated experience with RFP and RFQ development and delivery.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.