Business Statistics - Adjunct Faculty - Traditional Campus - Colangelo College of Business
Grand Canyon University is Arizona’s premier private Christian university.
Are you an industry expert who wants to help today’s students become tomorrow’s leaders? We may have the teaching opportunity you have been looking for!
Join our mission in helping others find their purpose and start your instructor career with GCU. The Colangelo College of Business offers rewarding opportunities for adjunct faculty to teach part-time, face-to-face instruction at our Phoenix campus. We offer leading-edge degrees that address the demands of contemporary business environments.
Why Work at GCU:
- Education Benefits and Tuition Assistance
- Employee Perks and Discounts
- Gym and Fitness Center
- Canyon Health & Wellness Center
GCU Traditional Campus - Phoenix, AZ:
- Courses are in-person and on-campus for the Fall 2023 semester (09/05/2023 - 12/17/2023)
Course: BUS-352: Business Statistics
This course provides an introduction to the practical application of descriptive and inferential statistics in business. Topics include probability, probability distributions, the central limit theorem, confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, correlation, and regression.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate classroom lecture and discussions
- Engage students in learning course objectives and topics
- Assess student performance and mentor success in the classroom
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
What You Need:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or related Master’s degree in a related area
- AND at least one graduate statistics course taken
- AND a minimum of at least 9 graduate credits in quantitative areas of analytics, finance, economics, or accounting
#gcu #highered #faculty #MBA #phoenix #statistics