Business Analytics - Adjunct Faculty - Traditional Campus - Colangelo College of Business
Grand Canyon University is Arizona’s premier private Christian university.
Join our mission in helping others find their purpose and start your instructor career with GCU. The Colangelo College of Business offers rewarding opportunities for adjunct faculty to teach part-time, face-to-face instruction at our Phoenix campus.
Why Work at GCU:
- Education Benefits and Tuition Assistance
- Employee Perks and Discounts
- Gym and Fitness Center
- Canyon Health & Wellness Center
GCU Traditional Campus located in Phoenix, AZ:
- Courses are in-person and on-campus for the Fall 2024 semester (09/03/2024 - 12/15/2024)
BIT-301: Business Analytics
This course examines basic business analytics concepts for students in nonanalytics degree programs. Emphasis is primarily placed on descriptive analytics topics. Students are introduced to techniques relevant for describing data behavior.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate classroom lecture and discussions
- Engage students in learning course objectives and topics
- Assess student performance and mentor success in the classroom
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
What You Will Bring:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or Masters in Statistics or Masters in Quantitative Methods
- AND 5 or more relevant business industry experience
#gcu #highered #faculty #MBA #phoenix