Business Analytics - Adjunct Faculty - Evening Classes - Colangelo College of Business
Grand Canyon University is Arizona’s premier private Christian university.
Are you an industry expert who wants to help today’s students become tomorrow’s leaders? We may have the teaching opportunity you have been looking for!
Join our mission in helping others find their purpose and start your instructor career with GCU. The Colangelo College of Business offers rewarding opportunities for adjunct faculty to teach part-time, face-to-face instruction at our Phoenix campus. We offer leading-edge degrees that address the demands of contemporary business environments.
Why Work at GCU:
- Education Benefits and Tuition Assistance
- Employee Perks and Discounts
- Gym and Fitness Center
- Canyon Health & Wellness Center
GCU Evening Classes:
- Courses are taught at our Phoenix campus and are offered once a week in the evening with face-to-face instruction.
Degree Program Information:
Our Master of Science in Business Analytics Degree (MSBA) emphasizes big data analytics, and the objective application of analytical methods to address specific business problems. Click here for degree course list.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate classroom lecture and discussions
- Engage students in learning course objectives and topics
- Assess student performance and mentor success in the classroom
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
What You Need:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or Masters in Information Systems
- AND 5 or more years of experience in management information systems and/or project management and/or supply chain management and/or finance.
#gcu #highered #faculty #MBA #phoenix