Behavioral Intervention Team Coordinator
Grand Canyon University is seeking a Behavioral Intervention Team Coordinator to provide departmental assistance and customer service support within the Institutional Access and Compliance Office for the operation of the Behavioral Intervention and Threat Assessment teams. The BIT Coordinator also provides support in documenting, tracking completion, and monitoring compliance with the case management process.
- Document referrals in case management system and provide initial follow-up.
- Assist with tracking progress of case management plan goals and overall compliance.
- Send routine communication and templated directives.
- Prepare agenda and documentation for Behavioral Intervention and Threat Assessment Team meetings, disseminate information, and compile meting minutes.
- Respond to routine inquiries.
- Assist with creating reports and metrics.
- Ensure protection of student records in accordance with FERPA.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution is preferred but not required.
- Minimum one year’s work of experience in an office or administrative capacity or a role providing similar services and assistance is required.
- A combination of education and relevant work experience may be substituted upon hiring manger’s approval.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.