Audio Visual Programmer
- Design/Program Control System and touch panel Graphical User Interface, (Crestron)
- Audio DSP programming for classrooms and general space (Nexia and Q-sys)
- Perform commissioning and final testing of code and installed systems as well as provide training for end user
- Provide programming and technical recommendations for campus projects, spaces and classrooms
- Perform troubleshooting, system quality checks, firmware updates and coordinate any replacements, repairs, and RMA’s for equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Crestron Certification Required
- 3+ years of audio-visual installation / programming experience
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must pass pre-employment background investigation
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.