Audio Visual Programmer
Grand Canyon University is looking for an AV Programmer who specializes in Crestron Control system programming. The Programmer will focus on functionality of classrooms and other general spaces on campus as well as equipment recommendations for best end user experience.
- Design/Program Control System and touch panel Graphical User Interface, (Crestron)
- Audio DSP programming for classrooms and general space (Nexia and Q-sys)
- Perform commissioning and final testing of code and installed systems as well as provide training for end user
- Provide programming and technical recommendations for campus projects, spaces and classrooms
- Perform troubleshooting, system quality checks, firmware updates and coordinate any replacements, repairs, and RMA’s for equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Crestron Certification Required
- 3+ years of audio-visual installation / programming experience
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must pass pre-employment background investigation
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.