Assistant Equipment Manager
Grand Canyon University is seeking an Assistant Athletic Equipment Manager.
- Assist in the daily operation of Athletic Equipment Room.
- Assist in the maintenance and cleaning of athletic equipment and apparel/gear.
- Assist in the maintenance and cleaning of the Athletic Equipment Room.
- Assist in the distribution and collection of athletic equipment, uniforms, and supplies.
- Assist in preparation of equipment, playing areas, and locker rooms for practices, travel, and games.
- Coordinate requests from coaches for equipment/uniform needs.
- Operate and maintain an accurate athletic inventory control using the designated inventory management system and adheres to NCAA, Conference and institutional guidelines and policies.
- Collaborate with Canyon Promotions to embellish athletic apparel within GCU brand standards.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience with equipment management preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment background investigation.