Assistant Director of Compliance
- Coordinate the monitoring and coordination of countable athletically related activities, donation requests, player guests, recruiting and other Front Rush functions.
- Work closely with the Director of Camps to ensure GCU Athletics Camps and Clinics meet NCAA guidelines.
- Develop and coordinate student-athlete forms through compliance software.
- Serve as liaison to a variety of departments within GCU.
- Assist in the comprehensive rules and compliance program for internal and external constituents.
- Assist in the coordination of continuing and initial eligibility.
- Assist in the coordination of roster management.
- Assist in the coordination of NCAA and GCU financial aid requirements.
- Assist in the evaluation and development of operational strategy and performance.
- Ability to work nights and weekends at GCU Athletic and University sponsored events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s or Law degree preferred
- 1+ years’ relevant compliance experience required. Division I experience, Division Conference office or the NCAA preferred.
- Participation in college athletics and the ability to articulate to student athletes and coaches preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.