Assistant Director of Compliance
Grand Canyon University is currently seeking a full-time Assistant Director of Compliance. Reporting to the Sr. Associate Athletic Director for Compliance and Administration, the Assistant Director will manage aspects associated with NCAA Bylaw(s) 11, 13, 16, and 17.
- Coordinate the monitoring and coordination of countable athletically related activities, donation requests, player guests, recruiting and other Front Rush functions.
- Work closely with the Director of Camps to ensure GCU Athletics Camps and Clinics meet NCAA guidelines.
- Develop and coordinate student-athlete forms through compliance software.
- Serve as liaison to a variety of departments within GCU.
- Assist in the comprehensive rules and compliance program for internal and external constituents.
- Assist in the coordination of continuing and initial eligibility.
- Assist in the coordination of roster management.
- Assist in the coordination of NCAA and GCU financial aid requirements.
- Assist in the evaluation and development of operational strategy and performance.
- Ability to work nights and weekends at GCU Athletic and University sponsored events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s or Law degree preferred.
- A minimum of one year relevant compliance experience required. Division I experience, Division Conference office or the NCAA preferred.
- Participation in college athletics and the ability to articulate to student athletes and coaches preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office required
- Working knowledge of LSDBi, NCAA Compliance Assistant, ACS Software preferred.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
For more information on Grand Canyon University, visit us gcu.edu
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.