Alumni Specialist - Student Programs
Grand Canyon University is seeking to hire an Alumni Specialist for our Student Programs.
- Responsible for the strategic design and implementation of all projects, systems and programming for recent graduates, students, and alumni.
- Responsible for ensuring that alumni programming, messaging, & relationships are built into the on-ground and online student experience.
- Responsible for strategically designing and implementing programs that develops and maintain healthy relationships with alumni.
- Responsible for ensuring that recent graduates are supported with alumni programming
- Assist the office of Alumni Relations with sponsorship & giving efforts. Primarily focus on introducing giving to students and recent graduates for the first time.
- Responsible for designing and facilitating all transition programming and communication strategies around graduation and commencement.
- Experience holding some form of a project management or operational management role
- Working knowledge of computers and ability to navigate databases and software.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and software databases.
- Customer oriented, a professional demeanor and ability to work harmoniously in a team environment with the ability to get along with diverse populations.
- Ability to effectively coordinate projects and to work on multiple competing projects while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to cope with changing priorities.
- Good communications skills and an understanding of the communications needs of diverse populations and cultures.