Advertising Copywriting - Adjunct Faculty - Traditional Campus - College of Arts and Media
Grand Canyon University is Arizona’s premier private Christian university.
Are you an advertising professional with an excitement for branding development with an emphasis on graphic design projects? We may have the teaching opportunity you have been looking for!
Start your instructor career with GCU and join our mission in helping others find their purpose. The College of Arts and Media offers exciting opportunities for adjunct faculty to teach part-time, face-to-face instruction at our Phoenix campus.
Why Work at GCU:
- Education Benefits and Tuition Assistance
- Employee Perks and Discounts
- Gym and Fitness Center
- Canyon Health & Wellness Center
GCU Traditional Campus located in Phoenix, AZ:
- Courses are in-person and on-campus for the Fall 2023 semester (09/05/2023 - 12/17/2023)
This writing intensive course focuses on creative copywriting techniques to develop advertising campaigns for print and multimedia channels. Students enhance persuasive writing skills to create compelling and ethical advertising campaigns that are competitive in the industry.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate classroom lecture and discussions while incorporating innovative teaching strategies
- Engage students in cutting-edge technologies and industry trends
- Assess student performance and mentor classroom success to prepare them for their chosen career path
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelors in Advertising OR Bachelors in Graphic Design OR Bachelors in Visual Communication or related area of study
- At least 3 years experience in the industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of advertising design methods or advertising campaign development; Adobe digital products
#gcu #highered #faculty #graphicdesign #phoenix #teaching
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: R000048014